Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Super Angie...quick Christmas

Some how we got ONE single picture of the kids opening gifts this year. Heres the lowdown.
Sunday Dec 19th, I drove with the kids to Utah.
Sunday night I got sick with asthma and allergies problems--dumb Utah...always get sick when I go there! ARGH!
Monday morning, Rick decided its best if I take Tanith and head back to Colorado. He will keep the boys until Mark (my ex husband) comes on Thursday to keep them for 3 months. So...Monday morning we had a very quick 30 minute Christmas. The kids went nuts. We had no special meal. No music playing. No tree. Just a bunch of gifts laying on the floor, and everyone laughing and smiling and enjoying finally being together.

And then I packed up a very sad Tanith, said goodbye to everyone and made the 8 hour drive through lots and lots of snow back to Colorado.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping