Friday, December 24, 2010

Super Angie...skating on the lake!

Tani and Me
Yippee!
Jenni and Tanith by the tree
Of course I did a Hydroblade!
and sit spins
and other pretty things
Totally in my element
so pretty out
Jenni doing a spiral
Tanith LOVED skating on the lake...although, where did the fish go?
Adorable Jenni
Love this girl!
She had a blast climbing this snow pile
SPLAT!
me and my girl!
Ta-Da!
dang it! Why can't I stand up straight on that leg? Oh well, tons of fun

It was a beautiful morning on Keystone Lake. The Zamboni cleaned the ice, the sun was shining and Jenni and I did our THANG! Camels, sits, flips, loops, hydroblades...we had a blast! (plus there were two girls from Indiana out there doing double axels and triple sals and toes. AMAZING!!!) Tanith was so cute and loved skating on the lake AND playing in the snow. I was just a beautiful morning. Can't wait to skate on the lake again!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping