Sunday, December 12, 2010

Super Angie...I'll Be Home for Christmas

Here is my Artistic program for the ISI CHICAGO ARTISTIC CHALLENGE.
I'll Be Home for Christmas. I took first place in this program (out of 4 total skaters!!) and received very good feedback about my positions, arms and hands, steadiness, and flow on the ice. I'm so embarressed that I totally screwed up my sit spin and did a two foot spin. Nothing against two foot spins, but COME ON! Besides that, I'm VERY pleased with this performance and really feel like it shows how I'm growing as a skater. Special thanks to my coach Vassili for doing an amazing job with the choreography--I'm beginning to understand more about the Russian way of doing things. Simple. Classic. Uncluttered. Beautiful. I love it! Thanks Vassili!

PS: for some reason my music cut out at the end. I wasn't deducted any points for this and I know for a fact that my music was no over the time limit. So, if you watch it, just sing along to finish the song.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping