Thursday, December 23, 2010

Super Angie...dedication and progress.

Today was a great day at the rink. Tom cleaned the ice--perfect! Got my skates sharpened-perfect! And lots of time to spin spin spin. I'm surprising myself what some dedication and hard work can do. I LOVE to spin now.

Here is a video of my camel today. Of course the time I film it, I can't hold my scratch at the end, but I like my position during the actual camel. After watching it, I realized I need to straighten my standing leg, so I'm working on that. But I like how stretched out I am.

And my coach will be happy. Ernie- his favorite porcupine, was NO WHERE IN SIGHT!

Other things I worked on: flying forward sit, camel/sit/change sit, back sit, back scratch, attitude spin. What I really want to learn is the back spin Katia Gordeeva does where she has her free leg up in sort of an attitude position, holding her knee. Thats my favorite spin.


Yea for happy spinning days!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping