Friday, December 10, 2010

Super Angie... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!





I can't believe Dallin is now 10!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!

Things about Dallin:
He is very kind to others.
He is always the helper--at school, home, church or other people's houses.
He is polite. His teachers told me he is the nicest kid in the whole school--and that wasn't just lip service.
He is a peace maker
He is sensitive. He hates when others are upset.
He loves God and Jesus.
He loves cub scouts
He loves learning.
He loves animals.
He loves learning about other countries
He loves history
He loves mining
He LOVES to draw--and I think he is really good at it.
He loves laughing and watching America's Funniest Home Videos
He loves to boulder
He loves to play his DSi
He loves Legos
He loves toy knights and animals

I appreciate Dallin. He is the biggest helper in our family. He is willing to drop everything when asked. He helps me clean and do laundry and rarely complains or whines. Dallin is very spiritual and very close to God. He loves reading the scriptures.

I love you Dallin! And I'm so thankful to be your mom!!!

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

He sure loves that writing/creating DS game.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping