Sunday, December 26, 2010

Super Angie...Christmas...just the three of us

Santa brought Tanith the beautiful white cat she has been wishing for. She was VERY happy
She was also very excited about all the Hello Kitty things she found in her stocking.
I simply adore this stocking.
Mark and Fenny gave Tanith this beautiful Chinese dress from Singapore. She LOVED it!
All about cats! She had to pose with her cats and her cat mask
Daddy's little girl
A beautiful snow flake diamond necklace from Rick..I'm so spoiled
a new ice screw from me to Rick-- he really liked the unique case this one has
Thanks mom for the new skating gloves!!
Rick was happy to get a rock climbing book he has been wishing for.
Lots of hugs and kisses
I'm such a lucky girl to be loved by such a man

My happy little girl
Tanith hugging her new Zhu Zhu pet

Knee highs! Thanks mom!!!

I will admit it was odd to have Christmas just be the three of us. We missed the boys and thought of them a lot. I LOVED when Tanith found the secret hidden card Brennan had made me and had hid in the tree. So tender and sweet of him. Our family may not be perfect, but together, we do make a family, and thats the important thing.

Merry Christmas my dear friends and family. May the love and spirit of Christ be with you all year.
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping