Monday, September 22, 2008

Orlando #3

While my grandpa took a nap, my mom and I went on a search for the Hard Rock Cafe. Its my tradition that I MUST go to Hard Rock in every town I go...so far, its 18 hard rock cafes around the world. I don't have to eat there, but I must visit and take a look around. We finally figured out that the cafe is in Universal Live, so my mom dropped me off in the valet parking area and I ran across the whole park, snapping pictures along the way.
Thought this airplane was a cool resturant or bar.
Self Portrait across the lake from the world's largest Hard Rock.
Couldn't resist sitting on this neat bench. Surf's Up!
Ah, there's the Hard Rock...across the lake!
I took this picture for my boys...they like race cars...I think because of the movie "CARS"
Self Portrait in front of the famous Universal Studios globe.

I loved visiting Universal Live...it was SO COOL and loads of fun. Everyone walking around was so happy. It was great and I look forward to going back someday with more time to play.

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Thanks for the cool hardrock shirt! I think that makes about a dozen now.

Gotta love RonJon too.

Tiff said...

Wow looks like you had a great time. That is crazy that you have been to 18 Hard Rock Cafes. I have been to like 8 or so. They are lots of fun.

Charles Miske said...

and they're in oddball places like australia germany russia and china - wonder if there's one in quito or mex.city?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping