Thursday, September 25, 2008

Super Angie... a birthday breakfast







My ex-husband is in town from Malaysia, so I'm giving him as much time with the boys as he wants, so he took Brennan all day on his birthday. But before he left for the day, we had a fun birthday Breakfast with my sweet bear. 
We started off with eggs and bacon and toast. "BACON!" Brennan and Dallin love bacon. The breakfast was a hit.
Brennan wore his birthday crown he was given at preschool the day before (he took Kuddo bars for his birthday treat...a lot less messy then cupcakes!). He is wearing the new sponge bob t-shirt I bought him in Orlando. 
I got him a sponge bob card, and my grandpa (his great grandpa) gave him a card with a dinosaur on it, "You are DINO-MITE" it said. Dallin and Tanith gave him a card Dallin had made, plus a toy dragon. 

We gave him a fireman dress up costume. Both he and Tanith enjoyed dressing up in it!  I also gave him a pony express book and one about Geysers.  He really loved those.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BIG BEAR! I love you!

--Super Angie


6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Tan grabbed the axe and right away started "chopping" stuff. Wonder where she learned that from....

Hadlock Hideaway said...

Sounds like the best breakfast ever! You are so good at keeping up with your blog.. it always amazes me. Plus it's fun to read. Keep it up!

Tiff said...

Happy birthday Brennan! I know he was excited about all his stuff becuase he showed it off to me on Tuesday night. Looks like he had a great birthday.

Thats great that Dallin enjoyed gymnastics! I know he loves to copy all the moves Brennan had learned.

JAnderegg said...

Fun day! We love you, Brennan. Happy Birthday. Did you save me any bacon?

Super Angie's MOM said...

BACON..... I can just hear Brennan shouting. Good thing it was at your house and not I Hop
Happy 5 big boy

Charles Miske said...

at home we can fry up a whole pound of it for him. and he'll eat it.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping