Friday, September 26, 2008

Super Angie...Sauna time!

Rick and I took advantage of the boys being with Mark last night (they went for a hike and out to dinner) and we began work on a do-it-yourself project thats been sitting in the garage for the past several months.  When its all finished, it will be a two person sauna. I'm so excited!!!

With the cooler temps, we have also been busy doing yard work, organizing the garage and moving some stuff to the basement for the time being. I just can't stand Utah summers and have very little motivation to do anything in the hot weather. Fall is much better. By the end of this weekend, we hope to have a garage where we can park two cars inside! I think we can do it!! (Mark took the boys on a camping trip, so it will just be Tan, Rick and I until Sunday night.)

What types of fall activities or work around your house have you been doing?

--Super Angie


5 comments:

lvs2dance said...

ok...when that sauna is done I better get an invite!!! LOL
Hey are you going to the R.S. general meeting tomorrow night? You should come with me, they are doing a salad bar dinner thingy before it. I don't know about you but I could really use a spiritual boost right about now! Thank goodness conference is just around the corner! Let me know if you want to come with me! hey, maybe after we can go somewhere for hot chocolate!!! :-)

Charles Miske said...

It's been very very busy around here lately - cleaned up the yard, weeded, hauled out weeds, fertilized, seeded and checked out the sprinklers and got them on. Looking forward to grass.

Cleaned in the basement, got boxes moved out of garage into basement stacked neatly (thanks J!), got the sauna parts together in one place which left a huge hole in the garage and leads to hope that we can actually park in it some day...

shannon p. said...

Way to go! Sounds like a great project - much more fun than selling a house, looking for/buying a house and moving (probably twice)

Super Angie's MOM said...

Fall activities, No leaves to rake, no garage to clean out, no lawn to mow or flowerbeds to clean out, nothing to winerize, zip... nothing to do, guess I bundle up in a blanket waiting for the heat to be turned on and read a book. Not even Halloween to look forward to...

Grace Marie said...

Fun to find you on here and read about your family. Thank you too for the beautiful flowers you sent in July. I am still working on thanks yous. It really meant a lot to receive them. I'll have to read often and keep up on all you are doing.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping