Monday, September 22, 2008

Orlando #6

We took my grandpa for a car ride. He sure does like going out and we have some good conversations with him. We went to Disney World and drove around. It was evening time, so the parking lots were free and open, so we drove right up to Epcot. So neat to see it in personal after seeing it on TV for so many years.
I would love to go see the Cirque Du Soleil
They dropped me off at Downtown Disney.  It was fun to wander around, but I didn't enjoy it as much as Universal Live.
But there was a lot of energy on the street, and the lights at night looked cool. Found some great gifts at the Virgin Mega Store...love that place!

Isn't it funny how these two self portraits are almost exactly the same? lol

It was a wonderful trip and I'm so glad I went. Thanks Mom! I had a blast. It was really good to see my Uncle and Helma again and they were so gracious to take us to Bulga. And of course, it was great to see my Grandpa. I miss him something awful. I love my family....

--Super Angie

5 comments:

JAnderegg said...

My grandma moved to Montana, and I've missed her terrible, too. I wish she was still close by. Glad you were able to see your grandpa!

JAnderegg said...

Did you notice all your self portraits look about the same:) Very cute. I think you are awesome!

Wendi said...

Looks like a fun trip. Lucky!

Love the hat! Very cute.

lvs2dance said...

uhhhhh....why did I not know that you were in the best place ever???!!!! Stinker butt...you better take me next time! LOL

Super Angie's MOM said...

Fun Fun Fun, glad we were able to spend this time running around.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping