Sunday, September 7, 2008

Super Angie...shakin' and a movin'!

Yesterday was SUPER SATURDAY for my dear sweet husband. He spent the morning at our old place, mowing, weeding, weed wacking, filling in huge holes in the ground, organizing, moving stuff....work work work. I came to join him after my time spent watching Australia's Next Top Model. Together we lifted the swingset on top of the Hummer. Rick took it a part in the middle and we slid it on. After some trial and error and some small rope, he got it to stay put and we drove home. I must admit, I was nervous when he started driving 50 on highway 92.  Can you imagine a swing set sailing through the air? Well, it didn't happen and we made it home okay. THEN my dear sweet husband put the dang thing back together again--much to the delight of the kids and all their friends. THEN my dear sweet husband weeded part of our yard too! 

Thank honeycakeshin...you are amazing!
--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

lol - did you ever mention my laps around the yard as the wasps chased me after I took the swingset apart and messed up their nest?

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

oh man! I didn't mention that. We do have a nasty wasp nest over there, don't we? And of course, all wasps LOVES swing sets...they sure were mad at you when you took apart their home and woke them up from their naps.

Super Angie's MOM said...

whats with the wasps in Utah. I never had wasps in out swing set in Redmond. Paul even gets them in the hollow legs of his BBQ

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping