Monday, September 22, 2008

Orlando #4

After Hard Rock Cafe, we went to the Prime Outlet Mall. Okay. I thought the outlets in Colorado were awesome...this one takes the cake. Seriously, it was SOOOO COOL! 

Helma had told me there was a Juicy Couture outlet, so I JUST HAD TO GO! We did good though...we only went to Ron Jon surf shop (it was across the street and I needed to get some gifts there) and Juicy Couture. But next time I go to Orlando, Helma and I want to go spend a day there....Micheal Kors, Burburry, BCBG, White House/Black Market....ah...the list goes on and on. I was shocked by the Micheal Kors shop though!

My mom got bit outside the Ron Jon shop!
Ah...brings back such great memories!
And the heavens opened, and angels started singing!
AHHH!!! My mecca was complete...Juicy Couture! I got a hoodie that has a cupcake on the back and says, "Cupcake Couture"

FREAKING CUTE!

--Super Angie... PLEASE NOTE>..the whole bit about mecca and heaven and angels...its a joke! Seriously people...I know its a just a store! lol

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

The best is the sound of the angels singing.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping