Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super Angie...new post #2...shoots and ladders

THIS IS NEW POST #2...don't forget to start with new post #1. :)
Brennan has had a great first week at preschool, although he was sick on Wednesday so he didn't go. 
Here he is skipping out to meet me. He is such a big boy and had no problem going back to Miss Melva's this year. He loves her so much! And he is so smart. I'm proud of his school work and how much he is learning and growing. I firmly believe this is where Brennan is supposed to go to school. 

Rick surprised me the other day by doing a ton of projects around the house.
 THANKS HON! 

While the ladder was out, the kids couldn't resist taking some turns helping Dad. 
Tan, our little dare-devil, had no problem climbing to the top and down several times. I swear this kids is made for rock climbing!  

The boys took turns climbing up one side,
 over the top and down the other side. Rick was patient and let them have their fun, but he was glad I was there to steady the ladder.


--Super Angie

1 comment:

Charles Miske said...

I'm up on the ladder, hanging a signboard over the doorway to the front sitting room, and I feel a tug on my waist and a little voice "Thank you Daddy"

There's Tan, fearless. Maybe we should get her a "No Fear" hoodie - I know that's so totally 90's, but it applies.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping