Monday, September 8, 2008

Super Angie....Brennan's Big Day




Today is Brennan's first day at preschool (his second year). He was very excited this morning to get his Erste Schul Tag Tutte...hes been asking about it for a week now. Too bad he got that shirt dirty before school time and had to change!
He got a Ben 10 coloring book, a box of Whoppers and a match box car--h3 with surf boards on top. VERY COOL!
He is such a sweet boy. He was very willing to share his whoppers with everyone and he wanted to play cars with me while Tan napped. 

I LOVE YOU BRENNAN! I'm so glad to be your mom.

---Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

He showed me his hotwheel with the two different sized surfboards, and shared some of his whoppers with me - it's nice how sharing they can be.

Super Angie's MOM said...

so sweet and happy for school, or at least the treats before he leaves home.

JAnderegg said...

You are the best mom! And I'm proud of you for working out so hard! I need some motivation!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping