Friday, September 12, 2008

Super Angie...These are a few of my favorite things

  • Watching Project Runway or Australia's Next Top Model while I work out on the treadmill
  • Taking Brennan to gymnastics and seeing the joy on his face during his class and afterwards--I love it when he runs, jumps on the spring board and tries his hardest to do a forward roll on the huge mat...SO CUTE!
  • Enjoying a few reality shows with my dear sweet husband-Project Runway, Amazing Race and anything about Mt. Everest
  • Working out--I love lifting weights with Rick
  • Seeing how much Dallin loves to color and draw
  • My parents...they are coming tomorrow from Russia to visit. I CAN'T WAIT!
  • Anything having to do with Germany...love it!
  • My good friends Julie, Jenny Meek and Sarah
  • Raspberry Hot Chocolate
  • Snow and Ice
  • Traveling
  • Taking a minute out of my day to cuddle with Tanith or play for a second before she moves onto something else. Busy little girl who loves to talk and jump around
  • Driving past the temple almost daily.. I love going there too
  • Singing at church
  • Rocking out to Barbie Girl while I drive--or if my phone rings since its my ring tone! lol
  • Seeing the pure joy my kids get out of seeing a jack-o-lantern
  • My brothers and their families
  • Figure skating
  • Rock climbing
  • Ice climbing
  • Being with my family
  • Costco
  • The relationship my kids have with each others...sure they fight, but they also cuddle, hug, kiss and help each other. And they are always playing together!
--Super Angie

3 comments:

JAnderegg said...

You are AWESOME! Enjoy your family in town...you deserve it!

Charles Miske said...

I like most of those things - good thing too...

Tiff said...

Thanks for sharing that was fun to read. I love watching your kids play together to! They are so cute to each other and cute to Aspen as well. I have noticed how much Dallin loves to draw lately!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping