Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Super Angie...my new diet

So, my goal has been to loose 10 lbs (5 now) by Brennan's birthday-September 23, so Rick has put me on the diet that natural body builders use. HOLY BONKERS! If you run into me between now and his birthday, and I seem envious of your apple, or I seem really out of it, or I'm crabby...please understand, its the diet! After 2 weeks on this sucker, I can slowly return to life.

Heres the plan for anyone brave enough to follow. I've been on it for two days now.

Day 1:   eat as much turkey and chicken (white meat) or cod as you want...plain though with no sauces. You can use spices though.
eat as much low carb veggies all you want (note: no potatoes or similar starchy veggies)
two eggs

Day 2:    eat as much meat or fish as you want--anything goes. Bacon, summer sussage, brat wursts, ham... YUM!
two eggs
one small salad

Day 3:  3 small helpings of good carbs--like a bowl of rice, or a bowl of cereal or Yams. :)
as much turkey and chicken (white meat) or cod as you want.
two eggs
veggies
one banana or half an apple

I started with day 3 (easiest ). Then follow this schedule.
Day 3, Day 1, Day 2, Day 1, Day 3, Day 1, Day 2. etc...so every other day is the evil day 1. 

I was in tears a lot yesterday....eating chicken and veggies was REALLY getting old to me. Ugh!

I am also working my butt off...lots of weight lifting, cardio (Project Runway Australia on the DVD player) and climbing. (Climbed yesterday at the Quarry and got the BEST compliment from an employee, "Your form looked so good!" --whoa! Holy bonkers!


We are having a family birthday party for Brennan on Monday night, so I get to eat a cupcake there (CAN NOT WAIT!) as well as when we go out to dinner on Saturday with my parents --eat sensible regular food. 

So, there you have it...I am already seeing results and learning a lot about my body and what it can do. Its a MACHINE! God really knew what he was doing when he made my body. Wow.

--Super Angie
PS...please pray for my friend that I mentioned in the previous post. I'm really worried about her.


8 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I know it sucks, but it will be so worth it - keep up the cheerful disposition.

JAnderegg said...

You go girl! I am so proud of you! I need to get up the guts to do the same thing! I believe in you.

shannon p. said...

Yeah, I want to loose 10 pounds by Brennan's birthday too...I'll start tomorrow, well no, I don't like to start on Thursdays...I'll start on Monday - always waiting for the right Monday!

emily said...

o i see ... i won't be joining you on this diet ... i don't want it that bad! ;) good luck!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

LOL Shannon....Thursdays are always horrible to start new things on. :)

Charles Miske said...

Days that end with the letter "Y" are always bad to start things on.

lvs2dance said...

wow, that is a pretty intense eating schedule... but you are tough and I know that you can do it! Don't worry, if I see you coming my way I will hide the apple that I am eating, down my shirt. (I could use some help to boost that area anyway!) lol

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

luv ya Jenny!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping