Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Super Angie...Super Tiff

How lucky and blessed I am to have my babysitter, Tiff. She started babysitting the kids when Tan was not even 1 yet. Then she took some time off to have a baby and now she is back, watching Tan and Brennan during the day twice a week. She brings her 11 week old baby with her--what a darling Aspen is! Tiff is so patient with my kids--they love Aspen and want to look at her and touch her all the time. Tiff is not a typical new mom who freaks out about her baby...she goes with the flow and allows even Tanith to play with Aspen. So cute.

Today Tiff folded my laundry AND emptied the dishwasher, all while Tanith napped. When I came home, Tan was in the stroller and they were preparing to go for a walk. (Of course, she got really mad when she realized Tiff was leaving and that meant no walk.)

THANKS TIFF! You are a great friend, a great mom to Aspen and a great babysitter! We are so blessed to have you!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Poor Tan really gets her diaper in a bunch if she doesn't get things just the way she expects. I love dressing her when she argues about what pants or shirt she wants. It's a fun challenge to see what it takes to convince her pink striped pants don't go with a green shirt.

Tiff said...

Oh thanks. We sure have fun coming to play. Hopefully you saw the few dished that I didn't know where to put. I left them on the counter :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping