Thursday, September 11, 2008

Super Angie...cancer

Its cancer. My friend has cancer AGAIN. She will have a hysterectomy the day after Brennan's birthday--Sept. 24th. She commented on her blog, "no babies"....how horribly sad. Please, if you can, donate to HERA CLIMB FOR LIFE.

Its so messed up...she already went through this once. She had cancer. She had chemo. She had surgery...and now she has to do it again. I really feel for her.

--Super Angie
PS...a HUGE thanks to Sarah for donating $10! YOU ARE AWESOME! Sarah is another person who is such an inspiration to me. She is a single mom of 2 boys. She is going to school to be a massage therapist. She is one of the most positive people I have met. Thanks again Sarah. Your donation means so much!

2 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

That is so sad. Kinda helps one put things in perspective when you here someone is fighting for their life. I hope the best for her. I would be happy to make a contribution to HERA. Thanks for the note on my blog too. Give me a call when you are on your way, would love to visit. Miss you!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Luv Ya Sarah! You rock!!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping