Saturday, September 6, 2008

Super Angie...AUNTM


I LOVE Australia's Next Top Model. I just watched the finale and am a bit bummed that Alex didn't win. I like Demelza, but think Alex is just more high fashion. The Aussie version is way better then the American show and the girls are prettier--IMHO.
I love watching the episodes while on the treadmill. I just did 80 minutes while watching the finale--the first 33 minutes was done with a 20 lb backpack on! I am getting ready to hit the ice. :)
--Super Angie

This photo of Alex is from a website I found.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I love the American one so I need to check out the Australian version! Where do you watch it?

lvs2dance said...

I am totally addicted to ANTM! I have never seen the Australian version though. Do you watch the American one? Way addicting! IN fact tonight at enrichment I was doing my ANTM posses and boy was I FIERCE! LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping