Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super Angie...new post #4....snap, crackle, POP!

The is new post #4...make sure to start with new post #1...

Rick's sister Cyndy and her daughter Kim came over to babysit Brennan and Tan so my parents, Rick, Dallin and myself could go to dinner and to an IMAX showing.Kim got right down on Brennan's level and even got dressed in part of the king outfit. Talk about CUTE!


Then Dallin went camera happy, snapping shots of us preparing to
leave for dinner 
and even took a picture of part of our house!
  


(he took a picture of my mom
 but it turned out too dark and you can't see her. )


We enjoyed going to
 OUTBACK (fits perfect with my new diet!) and then everyone enjoyed THE ALPS.
 Yes, we went back and saw the film again...my parents enjoyed the scenery...I think my dad wants to retire in Munich... "not over my dead body" my mom says.  I could tell they both loved seeing the movie. 

--Super Angie

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Hee hee--I just barely finished posting my rice krispy treat recipe on my blog (lame I know), then clicked over to check yours and see that it's titled snap crackle pop.

It made me giggle.

Glad you're able to have a fun weekend with your parents!

That must be such a treat since they live so far away!

Hadlock Hideaway said...

You are so great at keeping your blog updated! Sounds like the visit has been a great one. I like Dalan's pictures of your house. Way Nice!

Before the week begins and I forget... I have enrichment the night of your party so I wont be able to make it... I will have to look online, I been curious...

Also, while I have you here... do you mind if I ask how much you're selling your house here for? I may have a lead for you. Thanks!

Tiff said...

Wow looks like you guys have been up to lots of things! Hopefully everyone is feeling better. Nice that your parents are here and that you guys have been able to get out and hang out with them!

Megan said...

You are always doing such fun stuff with your kids...what a great mom! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping