Friday, February 13, 2009

Super Angie... Class Party!





Yesterday was Dallin's 2nd grade Valentine's day and despite the face that some of the parents in charge dropped the ball, it turned into THE BEST PARTY EVER, according to a few of the kids! There was candy, valentines, crafts, cupcakes and oh yeah, CANDY!

Mrs. Martinez is so dang cute. She is about 14 weeks pregnant or so and is just a doll. She gave Brennan and Tanith a candy bracelet. THANKS!

My BFF Julie was there to help and Terece came too...I love these ladies!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

JAnderegg said...

Fun pics...though my experiment with my hair went really bad:) Love ya! Thanks for all your hard work to make the parties happen!

shannon p. said...

I'm glad that the party went well! Aynslea had a lot of fun and I sure appreciate all of your hard work to make them so successful! Sorry I never made it into the classroom - I did bring some books, but the Read-a-thon sutff took longer than I thought. (Though I think the kids had more fun with your activities than they would have had with a book anyway!)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping