Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Angie...Math and Manners



Last night I taught a great WERC class at the gym while the rest of the fam went to American Legacy Academy for MATH AND MANNERS night. My brother Paul, and his wife Tricia and two of their kids , Andy and Kaylee, were so kind to come to this special event.

Dallin taught everyone the game GO TO THE DUMP, which is a great card game in which you have to find pairs of cards that add up to 10. Uncle Paul won! Then they did some work with triangles. After all the math fun was done, Dallin took everyone down stairs to serve them refreshments.

I am sad I missed out on this special event, but so thankful my brother and sister-in-law and neice and nephew were able to come out to support Dallin. He sure does adore them all!

--Super Angie
Thanks Rick for taking 99 pictures last night!

4 comments:

Charles Miske said...

And they adore him. They had lots of fun while I snuck around taking pics. Tan is still iffy of the evil Aunty. ;)

Amy said...

Hey Angie, thanks for the sweet comments, it means so much to me. You are such amazing lady you know and I'm so glad I'm getting to know you better through our blogs. Thanks for being so dang sweet.

Super Angie's MOM said...

Great pictures Rick. It was fun to see so many fun pictures of the family.

shannon p. said...

That was a fun night - I missed you, but glad to know you were having fun. Great pics.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping