Friday, February 27, 2009

Super Angie...the dreaded nutcase post


So, out of no where (because thats how my brain works) I asked Rick this morning, "So, truthfully, what do you think about us having another baby?" ... I asked this because for the past several months I have been wondering if we are supposed to have number 4.

His answer...
1st, he laughed.
Then he said, "From a religious perspective, I don't know what to tell you. "
And then I said, "What other perspective is there?"
Then he laughed again and said, "Well you're a freaking nutcase and you can barely deal with the ones you've got." (notice, he still uses the word Freaking and hasn't switched to Smurfin yet)

Hmmm....

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

What a loveable nutcase, though...

Wendi said...

Ha ha--that's so funny. I know Brian thinks the same thing about me, but is afraid to say it. I want another one bad.

Amy said...

Oh Angie, I say DO IT!! How fun to have another sweet baby at your house. Who cares if you a nutcase, we all are aren't we?

JAnderegg said...

Gotta love it:) I think you'd do just fine....He loves you as a nutcase and you wouldn't want to do anything to become normal, right:) I love it!

lvs2dance said...

hey then you can join me in the land of "four kids and no sanity!" LOL- haha, hey I have never seen you pregnant! Is that crazy? We have been friends for years and never have seen you with a baby in your belly...I say go for it! Heck, if Chris would let me I would totally join you! LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping