Thursday, February 19, 2009

Super Angie...golden!

Brennan is so much fun to watch at Gymnastics. No matter what he is doing, he is always smiling and happy. His face speaks of the pure joy he enjoys there. Yesterday his class got to go upstairs to the special workout room. Brennan really loved being in a new enviroment and working on skills up there. I liked it because there is a door there with a window, so I was able to watch...sorry about the flash reflexion on these pics.
Here he is in Orange. His coach (in the red shirt) is really good with these boys.
Brennan and Dallin both tend to wear their Russia shirts to gymnastics. They both have shirts from the Russian Olympic team, but yesterday, Brennan chose to make a fashion statement with the red shorts and orange RUSSIA shirt (POCCNR --the N and R are backwards)

He noticed I was taking pictures of him, so here he is on the horse trying his best.
This is his favorite picture from yesterday, because his eyes look "EVIL!" lol

I LOVE YOU BIG BEAR! GOOD JOB AT GYMNASTICS!!!

--Super Angie

SIDE NOTE: We were given these referral cards to encourage our friends to go try All American Gymnastics in Lindon. If friends use these cards, then we get a discount. So, if you are thinking about trying out gymnastics for your kids, let me know and I'll give you a card. :) Right now my boys are in classes (age 5- 6 level 1, age 7-9 level 1 and Parent Tot).


3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Evil? I thought they looked "normal". lol. Very cute.

lvs2dance said...

I love it! They have a great program at that studio...

Super Angie's MOM said...

I like the fashion statement Brennan.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping