Monday, February 23, 2009

Super Angie...wanna come with?


A few months ago I started planning a girl's weekend to our second home in Colorado. I invited a ton of people and 10 lovely ladies said they could come--which is perfect because the place sleeps 10. :)

Well, in the last week or so, I have had a number of ladies have to pull out, so I have quite a few spots available.

Heres the details:
Thursday March 19th--leave around 3pm
Sunday March 22nd--arrive home around 10pm

Keystone, Colorado is about 6 1/2 hours away, near Breckenridge and Vail. Its a beautiful resort with world class skiing. My place sleeps 10, has a pool, hot tub and sauna. There is a great outlet mall near by and fun shopping to be done in Breck. Quaint resturants, outdoor ice skating, snow shoeing, skiing, boarding, tubbing.... loads of fun.

So, does anyone want to come on a fun ski weekend? (And its okay if you don't ski. One girl coming with doesn't ski at all and is just looking forward to being away from her kids!) I'd love to share this weekend with more friends.

--Super Angie

9 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I'll be watching the kids and we'll probably spend 5 straight days in front of the tv with an IV of rootbeer in each of them.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could go!!! We miss Colorado so much! We're hoping for orders back there in a year. I need snow!!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I understand. I LOVE Colorado. There is a certain vibe there that I just love. The people are amazing.

Otter Mum's Den said...

Covet Covet Covet! I so wish I could come hang out with you. I haven't skied since college and I miss it a lot!
BTW, thank you so much for the birthday flowers! That was an awesome surprise on my porch when I got home from driving Lyrica students to Bothell High today!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Oh great! I'm glad the flowers arrived. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Keystone is only an 1 1/2 hour drive from Denver if you want to fly out for a girlie weekend!

Charles Miske said...

if you shop around and are lucky you can get flights on southwest, united, or usair for $69 ea way from denver.

Otter Mum's Den said...

I just posted an item on my blog to thank you for being an angel to me today. I blogged about the start of my day and what led to a big emotional meltdown prior to my finding your flowers on my porch. BTW, the photo on the blog is not the actual bouquet (muy camera is busted). Thank you again! I am so glad we reconnected this way.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Ah crapos.... someone else just bailed on the trip because of the Relief Society Birthday thingy that weekend. So right now, there are only 4 positive confirmed people going.

Amy said...

Oh Angie, how fun does that sound??? A girls weekend, who could want more! I would love to come with you guys, me and my hubby are actually going to Vegas next weekend so I would feel so crappy about leaving my kids again, but man if it was a different time, I would so be in. Let me know next time okay! Hope you have a GREAT time!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping