Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Angie...Pizza Pizza and Wiiiiiiiii!


This evening, we did something we rarely do...we ate total junk!!

After a long afternoon of errands, we picked up a pizza, crazy bread and 2 liter of Rootbeer from Little Ceasars--all for the low cost of $10.27 (including tax!). We came home and sat together at the table, talking about silly things, and enjoying our pizza. It was fun to spend time talking non-sense and getting onto topics the boys enjoy...you know, like tooting and burping and...well...yeah! lol

After everything was cleaned up, we headed to the couch and enjoyed some time playing the Wii as a family. I hardly ever play, so this was a "special" treat for the boys. I actually enjoyed it (GASP!) and think we will start having more family wii nights.

Dallin gave me a high five when he went to bed and said, "Good job mama! You did so awesome!" :)

I love being a super mom...spending time with other super people is so rewarding. I love my family and I'm glad they put up with me...even if I am a bit crazy in the head!

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

You did great on "raving rabids" - kicked our butts on the little mini-games... highly recommend it as family fun for all

lvs2dance said...

I love nights like this!!! Pizza night is always great, but to through the Wii in makes it even better!

Super Angie's MOM said...

I have always liked how much you can get at some take out pizza places for little cash. Of course they aren't prize winning pizza's but kids don't care. PIZZA PIZZA

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping