Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Angie...again with the coughing


So, despite all the nice things I have been blogging about the last few days, I am sick as a dog and getting worse as the days roll. Its strange. Friday night climbing was fine. I didn't feel even a tiny bit sick, although I did hurt my knee and am not sure whats up with that. Anyway, Came home, went to bed and then I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't talk.

I spent most of Saturday (except for our evening of errands, pizza and wii) in bed, coughing, and trying to talk. I took two naps and over all just felt like crap. My chest hurts so bad. Because of my coughing fits, I couldn't fall asleep until midnight. ugh!

Today, Sunday...not feeling any different. Gotta get the kids bathed and ready for church. Tanith is sick, so that means Rick will probably stay home with her since she can't go to nursery today. For the second week in a row, we will skip sacrament and just go to teach primary.

I'm glad no one else (besides Tanith and me) are sick. --knocking on wood they stay healthy.

--Super Angie

4 comments:

lvs2dance said...

I am sorry that you are feeling so crappy! That really sucks! I hope that you feel better soon (btw- you looked FABULOUS at church...I would NEVER have guessed that you weren't feeling well!)

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sends chicken soup and hugs your way. I love the picture. Jennifer has gone through three big kleenex boxes this week. She has a bad cold and tonsillitis.

TW said...

Sorry to hear you arent feeling well - get better soon!

JAnderegg said...

Feeling better today? Or do you need some soup?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping