Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Angie...woof woof


So, tonight, Tanith pitched a HUGE fit because I wouldn't let her help Dad and Dallin decorate their cake they were taking to Scouts tonight. She started screaming and threatening, "I'm gonna throw up!!!" . Well, she kept her promise and threw up! HOLY COW!

Anyway, the crying and fits continued as she watched Rick leave with Dallin. To cheer her up, I asked if she wanted to call Gaga? Nope. Uncle Paul? Nope. Aunt Trish? Nope. Kaylee? Nope. Andy? Nope. Tyler? UGH!!!! And then the idea came...Enzo? YES!!!!!

Enzo is my brother Jeff's beautiful black lab. Enzo is the coolest dog and Tanith has taken a liking to him the few times she has met him.

So, I called my brother and after explaining the situation, Tanith spoke to Jeff, actting like Enzo.

He barked. She smiled. He barked some more. She laughed and squealed-- "I"M TALKING TO ENZO!!!!" Oh she was so happy. She said "I love you Doggie" and blew him a kiss. It was just so dang cute.

After I talked to Jeff and he said that once he started barking, the real Enzo ran over to find out what was going on.

Thanks Jeff! You made Tan's day! :)

--Super Angie
**i found this picture online when I googled Jeff. :)

8 comments:

TW said...

Is Jeff for rent? Maybe he can talk some sense in my ridiculous dogs! I love the story - thanks for sharing!

Charles Miske said...

holy snot - how funny

Super Angie's MOM said...

Jeff was just here and told me the story, we laughed so hard we almost (well you know) Is TW our trish? Hard to tell from the picture.

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

Yes, thats our Trish.

I felt crazy for calling Jeff, but man, did it make Tanith soooo happy!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sometimes a mother has to do what a mother has to do:) Jeff rocks! But then again, he always did, so that's nothing new. I love labs!

Amy said...

Hilarious that she wanted to call the dog, but hey can you blame her for crying to help with the cake, but mom is looks so yummy!! Cute little story!

Amy said...

Hilarious that she wanted to call the dog, but hey can you blame her for crying to help with the cake, but mom is looks so yummy!! Cute little story!

Charles Miske said...

Dallin won the "Highest Flier" award for his eagle cake.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping