Friday, February 27, 2009

Super Angie...Chipmunk Mania


My kids are obsessed with Alvin and the Chipmunks.
We have a few DVDs of the old TV shows. They want to watch them all day, every day.
We have 3 music CDs. They want to listen to them non stop in the car.

They talk about who did this or that.
They know all the words to the songs.
They can tell the difference between the voices, so they know which chipmunk sings which parts.
They know which chipmunk has the same color eyes as they themselves have.

Once, while driving and listening to one of the many songs in our car, Brennan thoughtfully said, "I'm glad Simon is the dad of Alvin and Theodore." ?? Huh ?? So, I had him explain.
"Well, in the song, he says, 'My name is Simon and these are my boys' "

I love rockin out with my kids and enjoying their joy!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I don't think I could handle Alvin for more than two minutes! You are a Saint!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping