Saturday, February 21, 2009

Super Angie...my new word

GET THE SMURF AWAY FROM ME!
OH SMURF OFF!
STOP WHINING AND FINISH YOUR SMURFIN HOMEWORK!
CLEAN YOUR SMURFIN ROOM!
GIVE ME A SMURFIN BREAK!

This past week, while watching one of my all time favorite shows, I decided it was time to break one of my horrible habits...using a few bad words. So, instead of saying these horrible words, I have lightened the mood by inserting SMURF into the phrase. **please note, the examples above are just examples and may or may not be real sentences I have used.

I'm feeling better already and Rick loves my new phrases.

--Super Angie
PS...had a blessing, and now body aches and spots are gone. Throat still swollen. Really wanting chocolate covered strawberries, so if anyone wants to be extra nice to their sick friend....*wink wink*

7 comments:

Tiff said...

Way to go. Words do make a big difference and that is great you made a change. Smurf is fun. Change it up all the time and maybe that will keep it fresh so you kids actually listen :) LOL.

emily said...

i'm headed to a girl's night out tonight and we're having a chocolate fountain party and a movie ... you should come!! we're having strawberries, pineapple, brownies, you name it ... we're dippin' it! i'd totally bring you some ... but i'm about 1000 miles away! :)

Amy said...

Woo Hoo Angie, Smurfette was my absolute fav when I was little. Love your choice of words, way cool! Lately if my kids are being naughty I say, "Zip it Skippy!" Not sure where it came from, but it makes them laugh so it works. You're awesome!

Otter Mum's Den said...

The young mean who hang out at my house and who did not grow up being told to watch their mouths (Sam and Nathan in particular) are now a little bit more careful around me because they know I don't like it. As a matter of fact, if one swears within the other one's earshot and I am in the room, the one who did not swear will yell the other guy's name and say, "Don't! You're hurting Laurie's ears!"
Glad you're getting your smurfing act together! JK!

Super Angie's MOM said...

chocolate strawberries sounds good. Next time we are together we will have to indulge. Keep smurfing....

Charles Miske said...

what the smurf?

lvs2dance said...

I LOVE THE SMURFS!!! I always wanted to be smurfette when I grew up!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping