Saturday, February 28, 2009

Super Angie...tag of firsts


**I saw this on Super Amy M's site and just had to do it!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Are we talking Prom or any school dance? For 10th grade Homecoming, I went with Dan Alhquist. For actual Prom--12th grade. I went with Chris Foy.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? The first person I had a crush on--three way tie: Vincent Wood, Micheal Galbraith and Lars Hacking. I still read Mike's blog and am family friends with Lars.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Never had even a tiny taste. Although I do love the smell of really good German beer! Oktoberfest anyone?!
4. What was your FIRST job? Paper route for the Seattle Times. In my neighborhood and on a bike (or my mom would drive me). Lets see...I was in 7th grade, maybe even 6th?
5. What was your FIRST car? Oh, THE HIT-MOBILE! Mazda 1983 GLT. This was the best car and seriously would anywhere! We called it the Hit Mobile because I would blast a techno song that sadly, I can't remember the title now, but something about HIT.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Haven't texted anyone yet today, but usually Michelle, Dawn and of course, my sweetie.
7. Who was the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Rick when he got up at 6 to do his workout.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Henry at Ben Rush Elementary in Redmond, WA.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? To Sacramento to visit my grandparents and aunt and uncle. I remember I road the famous Banana plane.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Oh gosh...I never really had a "best friend" when I was little, but the friend I played with the most was Jenny Marsh. I haven't talked in ages with her, but my brother used to work across the street for her and they'd see each other all the time at lunch. And my mom is still friends with her mom, so I hear updates.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I don't remember, but I do remember having an Asthma attack.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Rick and then the kids.
13. Whose wedding were you in for the FIRST time? My cousin Leslie Ann. I still have the pearls from that wedding.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Showered and got dressed for the R.S. musical thingy today.
15. FIRST tattoo? No tattoos thank you very much.
16. FIRST piercing? I got my ears pierced in 6th grade, but then twisted the back into my ear, had to have it sliced open and let it re-grow. I was famous for my clip on earrings for a few years, until I got them pierced again and then got a second hole. But I let that grow in when President Hinckley encouraged it.
17. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Growing up in Seattle, of course it was Canada. But since then, I have been to over 20 other countries.
18. FIRST movie your remember seeing? Footloose in the movie theaters. I remember someone yelled WHER'S THE BEEF during the locker room scene.
19. When was your FIRST detention? Well, in Elementary, I always talked too much in class and had my name up on the board daily.
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? The Evergreen State--Washington. I have also lived in Idaho for Ricks College, Munich, Germany and now Utah.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I loved reading this Angie, so fun to get to know you a little better. So I know I was a little naughty, I swear if my kids are anything like me........they will be locked up for a very long time! Good think I grew out of it!

JAnderegg said...

Fun! I love getting to know you better.

Charles Miske said...

Woohoo - I took this one and put it on my blog - with my answers, of course...

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping