Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Angie...free climbing night

Last night, we took advantage of having a membership to Momentum Indoor Climbing, by taking our neighbor's, Derek and Rebecca, climbing...FOR FREE! Each month, Momentum gives us two free passes to bring friends.

So, we met Derek and Rebecca there, and Julie and Jake came too. They brought Mindy and Jared and then Dan came (without Lisa though). What a blast we all had! Dan is seriously considering coming to Vail to compete too, which would be awesome. LETS HAVE A PARTY!

Rebecca and Derek caught on fast and did really good. I was so impressed with Rebecca's natural talent. Her legs are so powerful. Derek was a gymnastic when he was younger and it showed. Rick showed off his mad skills by doing a V1! Freaking awesome.

I can't wait to climb again. :)

--Super Angie
PS...anyone who wants to climb for free next month, in March, let me know. I have passes available.

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

me, me...pick me!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

DEAL!!! :)

JAnderegg said...

So much fun! I can't wait to do it again (and again and again). Mindy is prego, so she was really sick....so they went home early. Next time, Lisa needs to come with Dan, though I hope she enjoyed her day at home. And I missed Rick's bouldering....next time, don't let me miss it!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping