Friday, February 27, 2009

Super Angie...strolling with Tanith


Yesterday, my friend needed my help doing some taste testing for her. So, we left Brennan playing happily in the backyard, and Tanith and I walked over to my friend's house. It was lovely little stroll with my lovely little lady.

She pointed out the street to me, the houses, the deer poop and the woof woof poop.

She was on her best manners at my friend's house. We sat together at the kitchen table, sampling different items. While my feedback was along the lines of "needs more lemon" etc, her feed back was, "mmmm. Nummy! More chocolate chip please!". She also enjoyed hanging her coat on the back of the chair.

I had a lovely afternoon with my fine young lady.
--Super Angie

1 comment:

JAnderegg said...

Girls are just fun to hang out with...I love taking Ryann places with me.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping