Friday, February 13, 2009

Super Angie...my silly Valentine





We are leaving in a few hours to ice climb for Valentine's Day, so I wanted to take a second to talk about my silly Valentine. His name is Rick and hes my best friend. We met about 4 years ago and have been best friends ever since! Many of my friends didn't understand my marriage to Rick and I even had some really harsh things said to me about it. Friendships suffered but my love blossomed. I never knew marriage could be this good. Through the years, we have picked up new hobbies (first film making, now rock climbing and mountaineering). And its been cool...through the years I have had numerous friends and family members comment about how much happier I am and how they were wrong about us--THANKS!

We have a beautiful little girl together but he loves my boys as if they were his own too. Sure we fight, but I believe best friends fight, so its all good. We have helped each other grow stronger in our faith and devotion to God. We love to travel and we love to support each other in our own desires and goals. We have our little jokes--like everyone thinks I'm his daughter! We would rather spend time together then with anyone else. We talk almost non-stop during the day--texting and IMing or calling. I simply love my silly valentine.
--Super Angie.

3 comments:

Charles Miske said...

***** BLUSH *****

Otter Mum's Den said...

I want to see a picture of Rick blushing on your blog! :)

JAnderegg said...

That is awesome! You guys are so good together and we love being your friends! Rick does ROCK, but so do you...Hmmmm...perfect match!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping