Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Super Angie...Tag, I'm it!

Super Jenny Carr tagged me on her blog. So, here goes...
Here is my pic. Its Tanith climbing sometime in December. She is wearing a camo pink/blue Hello Kitty shirt (totally cute!) and shes bouldering at Momentum. She loves climbing and is such a joy. She gets quite a bit of attention at the gym too. The front desk folks love to see her climb and say shes awesome at manteling!

SO...Now I have to Tag 6 people.
Super Amy M.
Super Otter Mum
Super Husband
Super Tiff
Super Julie
Super Jenny (although I know she doens't like playing tag!)



1.Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

--Super Angie

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping