Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Super Angie...


I love 5 year olds
I love 5 year olds
I love 5 year olds

maybe if I say it enough, I'll believe it!

I do love my little Brennan, but its a bit harder when he is all wound up and hyper. Calgon, Take Me Away! Rick comes home on Monday night...so I still have a few more days of this to endure on my own.

Speaking of Rick, he called me today!!!! He is camping at 15, 750 feet (thats taller then Mt. Rainier!!!). Today he summited the north peak which is at around 16, 700 feet. At 2am, the guide will wake everyone up and determine if they will try to summit the south peak or spend a day recovering so they can do the big volcano (18,000 something feet). He sounded great and I just love him so much.

Okay, I think I can go back to loving my 5 year old, 2 year old and almost 8 year old. Wish me luck!

--Super Angie (Jenny Carr--I picked this pic just for you cause I know you LOVE it!)

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I do love that picture. Brennan can get really hyper so I feel ya there. Haha. He is such a sweet boy though. And you are a great wife to let Rick go on all these adventures. You guys work well with taking turns!

I am loving the cake and cupcakes. The cookie was delicious to! I will have to remember her when I have a party :)

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sending positive thoughts (and valium) your way:)

JAnderegg said...

I think you are AWESOME!!!! I love 4 year olds, I'm sure of it! I just don't always like them. Hope you have a better day! I send my love!

lvs2dance said...

That is THE BEST picture ever! It was fun to see you last night!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping