Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Super Angie...sweet escape sweet escape

Today, after going to the Dentist for the final time (this round anyway), I returned something to Smith's, rescheduled our "date" for carmel apple ciders with my dear sweet Jenny (half my face was numb, so we will go on Thursday night after enrichment, when I can actually DRINK!) and then I headed over to Lesleigh Ross' house.

She is my SUPER CUPCAKE lady. And she was having a Holiday Preview with samples and all sorts of goodies available to purchase. Lesleigh is also making my birthday cake and Dallin's baptism party cake and we have been emailing quite a bit lately. She is a really sweet gal and so funny. I admire her extreme talent and her genuine and very humble spirit. She is just a doll--if you don't know her, go meet her!
She rocks!

Anyway, I found so many CUTE things at her preview and met some of her friends who were very nice as well. I bought some Cupcake shaped cookies--one to give to Dallin next Tuesday at his birthday party (his bday is actually in Dec, but we'll be in China during it), one to give to Tanith this Friday for her second birthday, and one to give to Brennan, so he doesn't feel left out--his birthday was in September and I didn't know about these cookies back then!

I bought 4 turkey cookies and took one of them to Dallin's 2nd grade teacher. She thought it was adorable--who doesnt? I bought myself one of these cute grinchy green hat cupcakes (HELLO! TALK ABOUT YUMMMMY!) and I bought a cute flower cookie to give my babysitter, Tiffany.

Later in the evening, my brother's family and my family decided to meet up for milk shakes( i can drink a milkshake through a straw and the cold will feel good with my hurt mouth). I kept thinking I wanted to take them something, so I dropped back over to Lesleigh's gorgeous house (the paint color inside is so pretty--a light green with a red acent wall--VERY COOL!!!) and asked if she had anything left over from the preview. She had this FANTASTIC green present cake. I bought it. Isn't its SO AWESOME!?! I love it so much..i could seriously look at it for hours. I wish someone would wrap my gifts up to look that cute. Anyway, Paul and Trish and their kids loved it too, which is the most important part. ( My nephew Andy was sick, but Tyler and Kaylee were there and just as loving as ever. They really are the best! It was fun being with them--Tyler has gotten taller and thinned out a bit and is just so dang cute. I am sure all the girls at Lehi H.S. are after him. He is just sweet. And Kaylee--she is a bundle of FUN. She has the cutest nose and smile. Her hair looked great and she is just a cutie. She is very good natured with her rambuncious nephews too.)

And as I was leaving Lesleigh's house, she gave my kids three santa hat cupcakes! SHE IS SO SWEET!

It was a very sweet escape type of day. And to make it all the sweeter, my SWEETIE called me. He was camped out at 13,000 something feet. In the morning they will start their trek up to the North peak which is at like 16,000 something. Then they will go down to the saddle between the north and south peaks. They will spend the night there and then wake at 1am to make a summit push on the south. Hopefully he will call Thursday night. I was so surprised to hear from him tonight. I love you baby!

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

yummmm I want one of the Turkey cookies. But you wouldn't want to eat it. Loved the gift wraped cake. Lots of talent... Glad you had fun with the Waibel bunch.

Otter Mum's Den said...

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.......
Cupcakes!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping