Sunday, November 16, 2008

Super Angie...a date with my kids

After church today, I took the kids to the neighborhood park and we had so much fun...even though it was very cold!Dallin was lost in his own imagination. I think he was being on the Furious Five from Kung Fu Panda.
We enjoyed the teeter-totter.
Peek a boo!Tanith loves to swing!

I had a rough time today with some people at church, so I really needed this special time afterwards. We had a great time together and I love my kids more then ever!

--Super Angie.
PS...Rick called!!! He had a fabulous time. There is a line at the equator where if you try to walk on it with your eyes closed, you will fall over--I don't know the science behind it, but Rick said because of his Kung Fu background, he was able to do it better then the rest of the people there. He also took a cable car up some mountain and did some hiking and climbed to the top of a church steeple (300 feet). He sounded so happy and I could see him smiling through the phone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! I believe the park brings out the kid in all of us. Way to go Rick with all his mad skills! : D What an experience for him!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping