Saturday, November 29, 2008

Super Angie...party like its 1999


A few days ago I posted about the 20 lbs I have lost and my new watch I got. That took me down to a weight I hadn't been since I got married to Rick (which only lasted a few months--I think it was divorce stress weight loss), but before that, I hadn't been that weight since before I got pregnant with Dallin. Phew!

Now, I have moved past that weight and now I'm back to my weight in 1999! LETS PARTY! (thinking of Prince of course).

Loosing weight in 2008 sure feels great!

I leave for China in 2 days (Monday night).

--Super Angie

5 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

Oh my goodness, China! Exciting and what a wonderful way to spend family time. I ended up going to my mom's for thanksgiving. I am glad to hear the family is reunited. Rick is skinny, wow and you too:) Good luck on your travels.

Super Angie's MOM said...

looking good girl...

Otter Mum's Den said...

Have a lot of fun in China! Love the new you, but I already was kind of biased towards the old you anyway:) You are looking great! And I still hate chicken, but I am down two more pounds since the last time I mentioned my weight battle, so I guess I'll be on this diet quite a bit longer!

JAnderegg said...

I remember that song and remember that year:0. You look FANTASTIC!!!! and I love the watch!

lvs2dance said...

Again I will say, you skinny butt!
You looked great today in your oversized coat! LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping