Saturday, November 22, 2008

Super Angie...roaring in the sky


I was summoned this afternoon by Dallin. He was outside screaming something--which to me sounded like HEART ATTACK. I came out side to see FIGHTER JETS flying over our house. They circled a few times and the boys really enjoyed running around our yard watching them. The neighbors came out and we all had a good time talking about them. One little boy was calling them TOP GUN--his mom wasn't too thrilled that her 3 yr old had been watching that movie. lol It was so cute though and everyone just had a great time.

Dallin said, "This was so special." Yup, it was. God Bless the USA! (and go BYU!--thats why the jets were flying, for the BYU/UofU game).

--Super Angie (actually I don't care who wins the game--I'm not a follower of either team)

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Ahhhh! My kids lie down on top of the big van whenever the Blue Angels do their practice flights overhead for Seafair. It's like getting to see them for free without having to lose the kids in the crowds at the event!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping