Sunday, November 30, 2008

Super Angie...Deck the halls


We spent a HOLLY JOLLY morning, putting up our Christmas decorations. Its a winter wonderland of marshmallow dreams. What Child Is This, we ponder as we set up our Little Town of Bethlehem which reminds us of that Silent Night so long ago... Feliz Navidad we sing as we enjoy the new nativity Rick brought us from Ecuador. Oh Tannenbaum...such wonderful memories from Last Christmas. We are really Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree as we hang up our ornaments that we have collected from around the world. JOY TO THE WORLD! Since 1995, on my Grown-Up Christmas List , I have wished to have a German Advent Wreath hanging in my entry, and this year, my wish finally came true! Santa Baby (rick), helped me put it up! I can now truthfully sing O Du Froehliche...I am so happy!! I think I heard Dallin say "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" and well, it was true--Santa Claus Is Coming To Town and I celebrate this with my collections of Santas from around the world--particularly my Russia Santa with a stick. Frosty the Snowman and his friends sit playfully in our front entry hoping for a White Christmas this year. It truely is The Most Wonderful Time of The Year! My red bulb Christmas tree makes me think of Christmastime in Tinseltown and a little bit of Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer. Up on the House Top of all our neighbors are lots of lights, but all we did outside was hang garland--and now it just feels like Christmas.
Do You Hear What I Hear? Hark the Herald Angels Sing...or is that just my kids singing The Chipmunk Christmas Song...so much fun! :)

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!
--Super Angie


8 comments:

Tiff said...

Your house looks GREAT! I love Christmas time. I got my house all ready today and now it really feels like Christmas

JAnderegg said...

I want to come see it in person when you get back (maybe another "play date"). It looks great. I'm impressed you got it done before you left!

Amy said...

Darling christmast tree and decorations. Don't you just love this time of year?

Otter Mum's Den said...

arrrrgggg
the chipmuk song would be enough to send me to a padded room! Alvin's voice is like chalk creaking on a chalkboard!
The house looks great and your kids look so happy!

Super Angie's MOM said...

Loved the pictures and the foremat of the blog. Merry Christmas Special Family.

lvs2dance said...

I love all the pics...I need to do that with all of my decor. I think that you covered almost EVERY christmas song in this post LOL!
Great job!
Have so much fun in China You skinny butt! I will miss you.

Megan said...

Cute decorations!!

Vic and Jan said...

At this Thanksgiving/Christmas time I am very grateful for our wonderful Kirkland WA Stake friends and that would surely include Angie and her family.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping