Saturday, November 15, 2008

Super Angie...an old/new me!


This morning, I weighed myself and I am BELOW what I was when I got pregnant with Dallin! HOLY CRAP! Only while going through my divorce have I been this weight (2 lbs lighter actually) and that was only stress related and didn't last long.

8 years and I got my old/new me! I actually am wearing a shirt I bought at the ESPIRIT store in Munich in the mid 90s and look!!! IT FITS!!!

I look AWESOME and its only gonna get better folks.

:)

--Super Angie (4 more lbs and I get my dream watch--a Dolce and Gabana watch from MACY'S!)

7 comments:

Sarah-sponda said...

You are so cute, good work;)

Hadlock Hideaway said...

You look fantastic! Way to go!

Aletha and Brian said...

You do look GREAT! Congratulations!

Super Angie's MOM said...

super you :)

Anonymous said...

Wicked impressed Angie! : D

lvs2dance said...

great job Ang, you have worked hard and you deserve such great results! You do look amazing in that outfit! Your face looks really thin too, which I think is where you most see weight loss!

Otter Mum's Den said...

You are looking super!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping