Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Super Angie...20lbs BYE BYE!

I did
it!


I have droped 20 lbs since September and I have reached my reward weight. So, what did I reward myself with? A Dolce & Gabana Watch. --last year when I went to China, I bought an awesome fake D&G watch and loved it so much. Of course, it broke (as all fake watches do). I'm so proud of myself and so excited about my new watch. Heres a pic of me right after my morning workout and weigh in wearing my new prize and holding the cute box and bag the watch came in.

Now on to my next goal and my next reward....

--Super Angie

2 comments:

Tiff said...

GO ANGIE!!! HIP HIP HURRAY! You have worked so hard and deserve your watch. Nice job!

Tara said...

wow...great job Miss Angie!!
you look fab!! :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping