Monday, November 10, 2008

Super Angie...wanna climb with me?


I've had many friends tell me they want to climb with me. Well, I've arranged with Momentum Indoor Climbing in Sandy (next to REI in the South Towne Mall parking lot--by Dillards) for a discount. SO...If you've been thinking about climbing, or trying it, here is a great deal.

THIS THURSDAY November 13th
Noon-2pm
$10 plus rental (rental is around $5). Usually it costs $15 plus rental, so you are saving $5 by coming on this special day.

:)

I will be there with some of my climbing friends and we are gonna have a blast. There is day care there ($4/hour) for kids 18 months and older.

On a related note...this Saturday I'm competing at THE QUARRY in Provo. Wish me luck! (or come cheer me on!)

--Super Angie

6 comments:

Charles Miske said...

I'll be on a plane to Ecuador, but I'll be thinking of you...

Wendi said...

Good luck this weekend!

And I'll be on a plane too, but also thinking of you! ;)

Super Angie's MOM said...

No plane for me, but I will be thinking of you.. good luck:)

Otter Mum's Den said...

Good Luck Saturday!

Sarah-sponda said...

Sweet! Good luck, I know you will rock it:)

JAnderegg said...

I'm trying to arrange to be there....I miss it! I'll let you know!

And Rick is going to Ecuador? Wow, how fun!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping