Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Super Angie...loosing weight in 2008


So, since September, I have lost 17 lbs. I have officially reached my goal, but I'm gonna go for 5-10 more lbs by my trip to China next month.

YEA! I can't wait to go to Beijing again. :) Dallin is very excited too. He is taking Chinese lessons from his school teacher.

Some have asked me about Rick. Yes, he leaves on Saturday for Ecuador and will be gone for 10 days. He will be climbing 3 volcanoes down there--16,000 feet- 18,891 feet!!! To give some perspective--
Mt. Timp in Utah is 11,750 feet.
Mt. Rainier in WA is 14, 410 feet.
Mt. Everest in Nepal is 29,035 feet.
At 17,000 feet, there is 50% less Oxygen then at sea level.

Rick has lost 30 lbs in the past year. He is such a hottie! :)

I'm not sure if I will compete on Saturday or not. I am tempted to go dry tooling with Nate and maybe Michael from the gym...hmmm... I love competing, but I'm kind of nervous of the 5.10s at the Quarry--I'm not a fan of their route setters. I will for sure compete at Nationals in January though. That will be held at Momentum. :) Last year I placed 3rd. This year I would like to improve on that. And I want to place higher then 5th in Speed too. :)

On a totally unrelated note, I am planning my birthday party. Friday December 19th, 6pm. Save the date if you want to come party with me--let me know and I'll give you all the details. I'm gonna have a GORGEOUS cake from Cupcakes By Les...YUMMM!!!

Yea for loosing weight in 2008...I'll be feeling FINE in 2009, right Emily?

--Super Angie

7 comments:

Jeff and Hayley said...

You look great Angie!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

HAYLEY! I miss you!!!

Otter Mum's Den said...

You and Rick look fab! I am down to 227 from 240 in early September... There is this wild rooster hanging around the grounds of Hopelink and I had some very murderous thoughts at the sight of him because I am seriously beginning to hate chicken right now. My day 3 was a wonderful break! I am being good though since I am seeing results! My goal weight is 160# so I still have 67 pounds to go... That's a lot of dead chickens...

Tara said...

wow!!! good for you! you are awesome...you look fab!!! :)

JAnderegg said...

CONGRATS!!!! You look incredible! Man, you are an inspiration. I think I'll put the kids to bed and do Yoga!

Charles Miske said...

There was a Bugs Bunny movie on cable one day the kids watched. In it, Elmer Fudd was sneaking through the woods singing "Kill the wabbit, with a shotgun!"

We inherited that as a family do-it-all song, changing the words as we go.

Like "Kill the rabbit, with a chainsaw!" etc.

So "Kill the Chicken!" is what popped into my head reading about that rooster.

This morning I was at 201 (my max was 235 when Tan was born). Sadly, I'm actually trying to gain a few pounds before heading into the wild...

Megan said...

Way to go Angie. You look great!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping