Monday, November 24, 2008

Super Angie...Germany's Next Top Model

When I work out on the treadmill in our basement, I like to watch reality shows--especially Next Top Model shows, so Rick has gotten me the Aussie seasons which I LOVE and tonight, I watched Germany's Next Top Model. It was in German, with English subtitles. I was amazed at how I understood...very fun! :) Its hosted by Heidi Klum and her German is just so easy to understand. Love it! Anyway, in honor of the show, here are some pics the kids and I had done this past week at Costco in Lehi. Abelia Photography was there for a limited time and Nicole just took fabulous pictures. Danke!



--Super Angie

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Liederhausen always remind me of the revelries (the good and the bad also) of Oktoberfest, but they do look sweet on your boys. And you girls look amazing! Tan looks so pretty in bright red! Only person missing is Rick, but you get him back soon:)
Can't wait to see your pics from China!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping