Thursday, April 16, 2009

Super Angie...feeling very Calico

After a great workout this morning, we headed in to Frisco (such a cute little town) where we visited a delightful toy store. This seriously is the best toy store I have ever been to. Classic toys. Good quality things. Lots of "pretend" toys.

I fell in love with EVERYTHING instantly! And then I saw them...Calico Critters. I played with these when I was little and have such fond memories, I just knew it would be perfect. So I bought Tanith her first doll house, a family and a bedroom set. My plan is to pick up another piece each time I visit Summit County--talk about great Christmas/Birthday gifts!

I am sooooo thrilled with this new toy for Tanith. Right now she is napping, so the boys and I are setting it up. Brennan is playing with it right now and loving it.


Ah, I'm feeling very Calico right now...

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I love the Calico dolls. Tree Top Toys still sells those and they are the cutest! And the miniature furniture that goes with the families of dolls are wonderful too. I predict many hours of playtime for Angie and Tanith:)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping