Thursday, April 9, 2009

Super Angie...in this day and age

Tonight, Dallin was telling me all about the Easter songs he will be singing tomorrow for a concert his school has been invited to participate in. Its an INTERFAITH concert. Anyway, I was telling him how special it is that he gets to do this.

"Why?" he asked.

"Well, because other schools aren't allowed to. They aren't allowed to pray in school, or read the scriptures or talk about Christ."

"WHAT!!!!!??????" he exclaimed.

I am so thankful that Dallin goes to American Legacy Academy.

In this day and age, when values are questioned, when a child is prohibited from learning turn principles and a teacher can't openly call upon God, I am thankful that my children can be in a school where this can happen.

--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping