Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Super Angie...passing judgment

My brother passed this on to me. Unfortunately the embedding option is turned off, so you have to follow the link to go to youtube to watch it.

But trust me...its well worth it. I'm still crying. Another one of those moments caught on video that help me believe in humanity and love and not passing judgement on others.

I googled her and found that Demi Moore and her husband Ashton Kutcher wrote about her on their twitter page. Please watch the video. Its amazing!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

--Super Angie

3 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

She made the many news shows this morning and even the evening NBC news Amazing voice.

Otter Mum's Den said...

She is incredible. This is one of my favorite songs ever and the way she put her whole soul into this audition... wow! I'll be watching for more!

JAnderegg said...

She was awesome! I loved her! Jake's mom sent it to us!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping