Monday, April 20, 2009

Super Angie...now I need a vacation!

Home now...back to normal now...back to cleaning, dishes, laundry, cleaning, dishes cleaning.... I need a vacation from my vacation!

We had an enjoyable evening Sat night at the Silverthorne Rec Center swimming pool. Tanith really had fun. The boys practiced their swimming strokes and it was just nice to be relaxing in a nice warm pool while it continued to snow outside.

Leaving town on Sunday was nice and smooth and easy. We arrived home around 6pm. It was good to be home, great to be with Rick again.

Now its Monday morning and I'm totally stressed up. Where do I start!?!?!
Ugh!

I will take any help from anyone who wants to come over this week and keep me company while I try to get back to normal life.

--Super TIRED Angie

4 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I am stressed too, but for a different reason. Maybe it might put your back to normal life stress in perspective. I went in for a routine mammogram last week. I just got a phone call from the Breast Center, near Overlake. The technician viewed my mammogram results, sent the results to my regular doctor. They both want me to come back to Overlake ASAP, this time in the main part of the hospital, at the diagnosis center, for a second more intensive mammogram, and for an ultrasound imaging of my breast tissue. By ASAP, I meant they rescheduled someone else's appointment on Wednesday morning to fit me in right away. I am usually a pretty calm person, but I am majorly freaked out right now, especially since the appointment lady could not tell me why, what with not being a doctor. All she could tell me was that this was urgent. Keep me in your prayers Wednesday. I could have a bumpy ride sort of day!

Amy said...

Yah, I know the feeling! I seriously could be on vacation ALL the time, it's my fav. Glad you guys had a great time, you deserve it.

JAnderegg said...

Overall, your vacation sounds wonderful. I'm sorry that Rick didn't make it, but Keystone is incredible. I'm trying to adjust to being home, too! But, maybe we should get together!

jenn said...

The Mom ALWAYS needs a vacation after a vacation! It's so much work to get everyone out the door and then keep everyone safe and entertained and then come home and get everyone back to regular eating, sleeping and working schedules while returning all the missed phone calls and doing all the laundry...

I need a vacation just thinking about it!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping